Saturday, April 2, 2016

The Aftermath of April 2

I am feeling great about leaving today. I feel that we have gotten a lot of things accomplished and have been very productive. I am not of much help to the rest of the group at this point. It’s mostly just Adrienne editing the videos and audio. So we all must hail to her. But I will be completing our website for What’s the Story? DCF group and finalizing that so we can be an official website. Yay! I will probably add some information about what we are doing and how we are doing it, pictures and some stuff about us! I probably won’t need much from anybody but myself, just time. My schedule is about to really hectic with Lacrosse starting on Monday and it being close to Spring break. I’m excited for our retreat, and happy to get a final product!

Thanks so much!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment