Saturday, April 2, 2016

Adrienne-April 2nd Meet-up Reflection

                I feel like today’s gathering was productive, both in terms of accomplishing objectives and communicating ideas and plans. We were able to figure out some technical issues and record our narration. Then we planned out actions for the interim before our final over-night. I think that we are mostly clear on what our goals are from now until May 6th.

                Moving forward, I will put together our documentary using PowerDirector.  I’ll need my group members to supply me with visual representations of statistics, which I’ll insert into specific points of the film. We’ve already figured out which pieces of media will be inserted where,  so all that’s left to do is arrange them and transition between them.

                I’m not sure that I need much of anything, other than time. My time will be dependent on my school workload, but I’m rarely completely swamped so I will absolutely have enough time to complete it. I need to focus and set aside a chunk of time at least every other day to just work on the project.  I don’t think the finished product will take more than ten hours of work, so doing it in pieces should be easily accomplished. I feel that my task is manageable, and I feel adequately prepared to continue working.

No comments:

Post a Comment