Saturday, April 2, 2016

Marianna- April 2nd meet-up reflection



I think that we made some very decent progress today.  We should be able to continue to be able to make strides on our project until the due date.  I would like to have made more progress so far, but am steadily working towards my goal.  Also, over the course of this class, I think that the progress that my group has made, either on working with each other (we can be rather difficult at times) or simply striving to meet deadlines that we have set for each other.   We have been quite successful at communication during the class, as well as with keeping each other updated on our progress.
In these weeks leading up to the ending date for our project, I will keep updating our webpage along with Lydia.  I will also start to contact people who might be interested in featuring our video on their webpages or T.V. channels.  The more people that we can get to watch it, the better chance we have of making a difference.
While it is always nice to have support from our teachers, I think that we will be able to finish the project, working as we have been all along.  There shouldn’t be a need for extra help from our mentors.  As long as we can still manage our own time I think that we should be able to finish in our own way.  From myself, I just need to remember to keep my group updated on my progress so that I don’t get lost off of track.

No comments:

Post a Comment